Introducing the New VCRHYP Website!
Welcome to the brand new VCRHYP website! We are thrilled to share this labor of love, created in partnership with Eternity, that shows a more comprehensive look at the work VCRHYP coalition staff and member agencies are up to all across the state. Both at the state and local level, there is more than you might expect that goes in to supporting youth who are homeless, have runaway, or are experiencing risk. Here are some of our favorite parts of the website that help us better tell that story:
- The Find Your Local Agency section features an interactive map and member agency profiles to help youth, families, and community members find the service provider in their area.
- The What We Do section tells you just that – what we’re up to around the state, and features our Site Snapshots. VCRHYP continued our long standing relationship with The Vermont Folklife Center and the exceptionally talented Ned Castle to bring you newest of these special videos.
- The Youth Stories section offers the opportunity to hear directly from the incredible youth with whom with work. Two other Vermont Folklife Center/Ned Castle collaborations are featured here: our Youth Profiles and the HIGHLOW Project that traveled the state in 2011.
- The Vermont Youth Project is our powerful new multi-media storytelling initiative where ALL Vermont youth are encouraged to submit content and tell us who they are and how they’d like to be seen.
- Lastly, don’t forget to check back here to our Blog section for updates, highlights, and the voices and perspectives of VCRHYP staff and member agencies all over the state.
We hope you enjoy the new website – be sure to let us know what you think!
The VCRHYP Team