Join the VCRHYP team!
Data Entry Specialist (Virtual/Berlin, VT)
The VCRHYP data entry specialist contributes to the vision of the Coalition by supporting the VCRHYP team in database administration, data entry, reporting, and coordination with partner agencies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintains and monitors project data through entering client information into the Homelessness Management Information System (HMIS) database.
• Compiles and sorts information from partner agencies for entry into the HMIS.
• Processes paperwork from partner agencies by reviewing data for missing information or inconsistencies; resolving issues by using standard procedures or supporting partner agencies in fixing incomplete documents.
• Enters client data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard.
• Pulls client data from database to compile reports for partner agencies and funders at least quarterly or as needed.
• Maintains understanding of data entry requirements by reviewing policies and procedures as they are updated.
• Maintains and protects client confidentiality by keeping information HIPPA compliant.
• Participates in necessary trainings to keep database licensing up to date.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
• Data entry skills *experience using a Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) or equivalent database highly preferred
• Organized approach to work
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Commitment to confidentiality
• Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with people who have a minimal understanding of data collection in HMIS
• Knowledge of housing and homelessness issues helpful
Learn more and apply by clicking here.
HUD Housing Projects Administrator (Berlin, VT)
The Housing Project Coordinator supports the implementation of Vermont’s HUD Youth Homelessness Demonstration Program (YHDP). This program serves youth 16-24 through five housing projects including: Housing Navigation, Rapid Re-housing, Transitional Housing, Landlord Liaisons, and Diversion. Duties will include provision of technical assistance to partners across the state, rental assistance administration and client tracking, project and grant management activities.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage project implementation of five HUD housing projects with statewide sub-contractor network.
• Support subcontractors and service providers through case consultation, technical assistance, advocacy and maintaining a community of practice.
• Review and approve Rapid Rehousing, Transitional Housing and Diversion Housing applications.
• Submit initial applications and recertifications to VSHA and work collaboratively with case managers to provide necessary supporting documentation.
• Track client data and paperwork to ensure timely collection of documentation, support accurate project data for reporting, and to make sure that rental assistance is continued for youth in our programs.
• Work with the Director to monitor sub-contractor budgets and project spending and process monthly invoices.
• Work with Director to facilitate and engage stakeholders in continuous evaluation of YHDP projects and their impact.
• Collaborate with the Director on the creation and submission of grant reports.
• Aid in the development of enhanced systems’ responses to youth housing issues and forward Vermont’s Youth Homelessness Demonstration Program Coordinated Community Plan.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree (minimum) in human services related field.
• Experience working in affordable and/or emergency housing.
• Positive communication skills, including written and verbal, with the ability to lead groups, facilitate meetings, and implement change.
• Excellent organization skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
• Ability to self-motivate.
Learn more and apply by clicking here.
Look below for other youth housing and support jobs from across the state!
Our member agencies don't currently have any job opportunities. Please check back in the future.